Daiwa TNBA33-405B Tourn Ballistic 17-40 lb Test SF RD Rod
- Power Slim graphite blank construction, super light in weight, fine-walled and powerful
- SVF NanoPlus graphite material for ultimate strength and lighter weight (powered by TORAY nano- alloy technology)
- Fuji “Low Rider” Alconite guides
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ROD-TOURN BALLISTIC SF RD, Sections= 3, Line Wt.= 17 – 40
First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 3 Pack (Packaging & Test Design May Vary)
- First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test with EasyRead App is over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period
- Results 6 DAYS SOONER than your missed period*
- Scan & Confirm results for free with EasyRead app. EasyRead instantly converts your pregnancy test lines into the words “Pregnant” or “Not Pregnant”
- First Response Pregnancy Tests detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone*
- Read your result in just 3 minutes
iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, 2 Tests per Pack,FDA EUA Authorized OTC At-home Self Test, Results in 15 Minutes with Non-invasive Nasal Swab, Easy to Use & No Discomfort
- Expiration Date Extension: On March 29, 2022, the FDA granted a three-month shelf-life extension for the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, which extended the shelf-life of all iHealth tests from 6 months to 9 months. For example, if the expiration date printed on your box says 2022-07-21 (YYYY-MM-DD), the updated expiration date is 2022-10-20 (YYYY-MM-DD). Please refer to the FDA website for the detailed list: https://www.fda.gov/media/158007/download
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: The test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app (Installation of the app is optional).
- For Ages 2 and Above: The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work, or an event.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.